Delicious White Bean Crockpot Chicken Chili Recipe
There are two things I cook more than anything else in my crockpot. Roasts, and soups or chili. Roasts are great because cooking the meat slowly can make the roast tender, moist, and full of flavor. Soups and chilis are perfect for the crockpot because all the flavors cook together, and the soup has time to thicken up.
Benefits of a Slow Cooker
We love having a crockpot or slow cooker to get dinner on the table without a fuss!
- One pot to clean! Even if you use other tools and pots to prep your food for the crockpot, you can have everything cleaned up hours before you actually eat. This is great for busy parents, or when you are in carpool all afternoon. Having one pot to clean after dinner can be a real life saver.
- Flavor overload- As I mentioned with the crockpot chilis and meats, the flavor of your food has a chance to truly permeate the meal!
- Convenience- When there is a meal in the crockpot ready for dinner, you won’t be stopping for fast food. Dinner is waiting!
- Conserve energy- We love our crockpot, even in the summer because it takes less energy to cook food than the oven.
- Perfect meats– When meats are cooked in a slow cooker, the long cooking time tenderizes meat to perfection.
This recipe for White Bean Crockpot Chicken Chili has the best flavors! We used cilantro, diced green chilies, cumin, garlic, oregano, chili powder, and even a bay leaf! It looks like a lot of ingredients, but with so many of them being seasonings, it’s bound to be the most flavorful crockpot chicken chili you’ve ever made.
Let us know if you try this chili and how your family liked it!
For more chili recipes, we have:
- Turkey Chili Mac and Cheese
- One Pot Pumpkin Quinoa Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- White Bean and Veggie Chili