In today’s episode, I’m answering some of the questions you submitted through IG stories.
– Encouragement for moms who feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day + how I’m doing
– Am I still counting macros?
– Do you really need to eat 30 minutes after working out?
– The best way to burn fat
– Advice for a fitness routine when you can commit to a set amount of days each week
– Have I suffered from an eating disorder
– My go-to Chipotle order
I had a lot of fun reading your questions and choosing the ones you submitted for this episode. If you have any topics you’d like me to discuss on the show, or guests you’d like to hear, please leave a comment below and let me know.
Resources from this episode:
How to create a workout plan (with a free printable)
If you’re looking for home workout inspiration, or traveling, click here to get 21 days FREE of Les Mills On Demand.
National Eating Disorders Association (They have a free chatline you can call for support)
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.
The post 040: Q & A episode – damaging metabolism, how to burn fat, and not enough hours in the day appeared first on The Fitnessista.